River Dee Auction-Last Few Days
The River Dee on-line auction comes to a close on Saturday 30th November and its important to get your bids registered before the auction closes. It would be so easy to miss Saturday’s deadline if you are out all day doing important things such as Christmas shopping, visiting friends and family, enjoying the countryside etc. There are a host of wonderful auction lots including great fishing opportunities overseas and on some of the River Dee’s top beats in 2014, and many more, which could make ideal Christmas presents for friends.
1. Fishing Lots include fishing in Iceland, Sweden, Norway and a number of top River Dee Beats.
2. Fishing Equipment including vintage and modern fly rods, fishing reels, made to measure wading jacket and a number of fly selections which come in a variety of fly boxes, including a clear CF Design fly box and a mahogany box.
3. Food & Drink lots include a commemorative single malt whisky, a case of vintage Pol Roger champagne, Dinner at the 4 star Tor Na Coille Hotel, luxury picnic for 8, Cairnton Beef and a Yelled Hind from Glen Tanar
4. Artworks include a River Dee oil painting by renowned artist Howard Butterworth and an Aberdeen River Dee scene provided by Mary Butterworth-both of these lots are really excellent.
5. Miscellaneous items include a bespoke kilt, Activity day at the famous Lochter activity centre, Video sunglasses and a beautiful Dalvey gentleman’s hip flask.
So remember to visit the site and get your bids placed as there are some great bargains to be had at http://www.riverdee.org.uk/auction/catalogue.asp